Some of our employment requirements are:
- You must be eighteen years of age
- Be a citizen or resident alien
- Have no criminal convictions that relate to your capacity to perform the duties of a private security officer or hinder public safety.
Some of the requirements for armed officers are:
- You must be licensed as an unarmed private security guard
- Be 21 years of age
- Submit two (1) set of fingerprints
- You must have a current firearms certificate issued by the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission. View their website for a listing of Firearm Instructors.
- If the applicant is an alien resident, the applicant must provide proof of their alien firearm license.
- Pass the PCS Firearms Training Program
Go to our Job Inquiry form here